1. WE GOT A PHONE. On wednesday we finally were able to get a new phone because our old one died and would no longer work so that was really great. And we learned that we could last about a week and a half without a phone and still do missionary work.
2. We went on splits in Horsens and had a super great time. The Sisters there are really fantastic at contacting and talking to everyone. I am pretty sure the Sister I was with knew everyone in Horsens. Everyone we would try to contact, she had already talked to them before and knew their whole life story. Horsens is a small town but still that was awesome.
3. Our investigator who we met on the bus is so positive and just all around awesome. We were able to meet with him a couple of times this week and talk about the Plan of Salvation. He also came to the ward's movie night and watched The Work and the Glory with danish subtitles and he loved it. He said he wanted to watch it a couple more times to make sure that he understood it all. Then on Sunday when we walked into church he was standing there wearing a white shirt and tie for the first time. That was one of the sweetest things.
4. We found two new super fantastic investigators! So we had a list of people in this neighborhood who were all previous investigators or potential investigators and one of them lived in building 16 in this huge block and it took us like a half an hour to find the building and when we did they had a buzz box and buzzed and no one answered. This also was the last place we were trying before heading home for lunch. So we were standing outside this building debating if we should ring again or just go home for lunch when this old man walked out of the building and opened the door so we could go in. So we went in and knocked on the door and this guy opens it and just says 'oh Sisters, hi come on it. It has been awhile since we have seen any of you.' So we went in and talked to them and him and his wife are super relgious and love talking and learning about different religions. it was awesome!
Then they invited us over again later that week for dinner and to talk some more and we ate delicious indian food (they are from India) and the best part is that they told us that we are supposed to eat with our hands. It was so fun. But they are amazing people and I am so excited to get to meet with them again this week.
5. We have been more with this lady who's husband is a member and things are going really well with that. So we are starting from the beginning and teaching her principle by principle and just making sure that she understands what we believe on each principle and helping her to figure out what she believes. They are a really sweet couple and I really hope that this will help her progress to be baptized so they can go to the temple together someday.